Thursday, February 19, 2009

Taylor Swift



Taylor Swift

Birth name: Taylor Alison Swift
Born: December 13, 1989
Age: 19
Occupation(s): singer-songwriter

Taylor Swift is an American Country pop Singer-songwriter. She released herfirst debute single in 2006. "Tim McGraw". It reached number 6 on the Billboard country charts. Taylor Swift's song "Love Story" out of her new album "Fearless" became the country song with most paid downloads in history. (as of the week ending February 8, 2009)

Here is Taylor Swifts Music Video For Love Story



Taylor Says:

Hi. I'm Taylor. I'm 18-- and a half. I'm the girl who is best friends with a guitar and still believes prince charming exists somewhere out there-- fully equipped with great hair and an immature sense of humor. I wear too many bracelets and I can't concentrate on the conversation if the TV's on. I love surprises and hardwood floors. My lucky number is 13 and right now my toenails are painted 5 different colors. I write songs and I hope you like them.

1 comment:

  1. love story is the best song everrrrrrr<3 and i love her voice.

    ReplyDelete