Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3d Paper Origami

I love making paper oragami. I've known how to make all types of different paper oragami structures ever since I was in K-G. It's really fun. 
I found this really cool picture of Tigger in 3D oragami! It looks so cool! This type of oragami is called Modular Oragami. The little pecies look like triangles. They're called modules. There are many types of modules but, I've mostly seen the type that are on the structure above. You can make many types of 3D oragami using these modules. Here is a 3D Swan (in pink): And a Picture of a 3D Oragami Panda: They look really cool! And they are quite easy to make, you just need some patience. If you think you arn't that patience you can make simple oragami art it's super easy to make, might just take a minute or 2.

9 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! I love the panda!!! The swan lookz soo beautiful and the tigger is sooo sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW!!!! YOUR REALLY GOOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww tigger make spongebob nexted time

    ReplyDelete
  4. When did I say that I made them??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harpreet.....ur soo weird! Get over spongebob!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look soooooo cool. i love the swan and the panda. it looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omgosh those are so nice!! I want to know how to make the Tigger!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que lindos te han quedado!!!!


    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. You might be interested in our DIY 3D Paper Panda Babes - Smart Educational Design Product.

    Please check out our website at:
    ZakkaImport.com

    ReplyDelete