Saturday, April 25, 2009

Anime/Manga

Anime And Manga are basically the same thing; Japanese syle cartoons.  In Anime these cartoons are featured in animations, and in Manga they are featured in Comic books. The cartoons are commonly known as anime drawings/cartoons. I think these cartoons are pretty cute. But, the best thing about them are their eyes. Their eyes are just so beautiful! Here are some types of anime eyes that I drew:
Those are only 5 different types of anime eyes but, there are hundereds more out there!
Here is a picture of an anime girl I found on google:


I love the red eyes. And they don't even look creepy, in normal cartoons red eyes look really creepy. A lot of times in anime you'll see weird looking animals, and anime girls with cat ears and tails. I think it's cute, and really creative for them to make it look like that. Theres so many types of anime, such as Chibi Anime, and Kodomo anime.

Click here for more info on anime.

4 comments:

  1. The eyes look soo nice and cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASHNA!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DRAW SOO GOOD!!!
    I TRIED DRAWING THESE EYES AT HOME BUT IT TURNED OUT LOOKING SO UGLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, Radha Try Again!!!
    Maybe I'll put up a tutorial sometime.. :)

    ReplyDelete