Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hit Or Miss?! (Play It!)

Lets Play Hit Or Miss.

Example Of The Game Hit Or Miss.::::

Person #1 Says:
*Person Below Me Is A Boy

Next Person Says:
*Miss (Says Miss because SHE is not a boy)
Person Below me has a dog

Next Person Says:
*Hit (Says Hit Because he or she has a dog)
Person below me has brown hair

Next Person Says:
*Hit
Person Below Me has a teddy bear named Pinki

Next Person Says:
*Miss
Person Below Me has blue eyes


And So The Game Keeps Continuing...
I'll Start Off.. (Next Person says it in the comments)
P.S: You Can Comment As Many Times As You Want!!!! Isn't That Great! 

*The Person Below Me has a sticker collection 

(say hit or miss and something random that you think the next person might have/is/do)

***REPLY TO THE LAST COMMENT***


9 comments:

  1. Miss
    * the person below me has brown eyes.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit
    *Person below me has a backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hit
    *Person below me has a real ruby ring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss
    *person below me has a teddy bear to hug <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hit
    *Person below me is carrying a hockey stick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Miss
    the person below me goes to SCHOOL!
    TeeHee! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hit ;)
    *Person below me has the letter "A" in their name

    ReplyDelete
  8. hit:D
    *Person below me loves to play basketball!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Hit :)
    * The person below me wants to be a lawyer!
    :) * :) * :)

    ReplyDelete