Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Stop Motion Animation!


This is a Stop Motion Animation that my brother and I made. I told my brother about stop motion animation and he wanted to make one. (Hes in Ms.Joshi's class) Mr. Cuddles, and Police #1 is played by my brother. Fuzzles (I forgot to mention his name in the video - bear #2) and Police #2 is played by me. Its a bit choppy but we tried...

... You must be wondering why Mr. Cuddles only has one eye...(I lost the other one)

Two Bear friends Are playing. One orders Pizza with every available topping And Eats it. He Dies. The Other one calls the police and can't beleive that his friend died just because of eating pizza. So he tries one too. He Dies. The Police comes and notice that they are both dead and that they can't do anything now. They see that the bears left them some pizza before they died. The police eat the pizza too.... SO NEVER EAT PIZZA WITH EVERY AVAILABLE TOPPING!!

Made using Windows Movie Maker.
Begining and Ending Song: Freak a Leak
Background Music: You Belong With Me

12 comments:

  1. omg, tht is so funny and the bears are so cute, so are your voices! i love the music tht you added. i never noticed the one eye until after i watched it again lol!i hope your in my group for the class stop motion animation:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww thats so cute and cuddles is my bears name lol....and is that you speaking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww! this is soooooo adorable and funny!!!! That's so cool. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww thats soo cute! I luv ur voice in it! it sounds like a little kid talking lol. keep up the gud work cuz im ur number 1 fan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great and really funny.. GOOD JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! you did such a great job!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwwwwww that is soo cute!!!!!!!!!! and funny u did a good job Ashna!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never Ever Eat Pizza With All Available Toppings On It !

    ReplyDelete