Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Cartoon Drawing!!

I was bored at home, so I decided to draw to kill the time. Heres what I came up with. (well...some of it, but its all my work.) I made it for fun.  =D


Heres the picture that i got some of the ideas from..(fine most of the ideas :P ) It's from Hannah Montana: The Movie

You guys can probably make a better one than mine. Just try, And post it on your blog :) It's really not that hard. C'mon you have an example right here in front of you. You can copy some things from it, make your artwork better ! 

Ps. This isnt really my best work...kind of rushed. Next time I won't rush. I Promise. But it turned out pretty good....I think....
There are some flaws in it. (of course) lol.
 

11 comments:

  1. whoa, that's good Ashna.
    Keep up the good work . . . :p
    I obviously couldn't do better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOWWW ur sooo gud Ashnaaaa! Yu really are tha best artist ever!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGSH THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CAN SRAW SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT LOOKS SOO GOOODDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're an awesome artist.
    KEEP UP THE AWESOME DRAWINGS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx!!

    And Radha, Check your spelling!!!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! That is soooooo cool!!! I bet you even if i tried, it would not be as perfect as yours!!! Keep up the awsome job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...that's amazing!! I'm sure mine wont be as good as yours.. but I'll surely try!
    Keep posting more drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHAH NATAYLA AND ASHNA
    I MEANT TO WRITE DRAWW...WHOOPS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what do you want to be when you grow up ashna?.. I think you should be an artist!!

    ReplyDelete